<VV> jack stands; clutch cable

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 17 01:18:28 EDT 2005

Put the car up one side at a time.  If you want to be cautious, only go half
way on the first side - then all the way on the second side - then go back
to the first side and finish up.

The cable broke up by the pedal.  Pull up the carpet on the passenger side
and take out the short piece of metal heater ducting - about 6 to 8 sheet
metal screws.

You will see it - the ball broke off.

Later, JR