<VV> AC Corsa question

Terry Kalp tkalp at cox.net
Mon Jul 18 21:33:49 EDT 2005

Group,

I have a quick question about my '66 Corsa with factory Air Conditioning.  It has the correct RR engine, but the top shroud has the heater air inlet on the passinger side unlike the LM 95 and 110 AC cars which had the heater air inlet on the driver's side  of the top shroud.  Does anyone know it the RR engine top shroud should have the heater air inlet on the Driver's side.   How about other 140 hp's with factory air where is your heater air inlet?

Terry Kalp