<VV> LM motor mounts.

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Wed Jul 20 12:11:22 EDT 2005

In a message dated 7/16/2005 3:07:14 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
4carbcorvair at gmail.com writes:

I was  burning some old wood
out back and stuck the old motor mount in the fire. I  was suprised at
all the pieces/plates used to make up a LM motor mount.  Definately a
safe design, it would take a life time for the cross pin to  wear to
the point of the motor dropping out. Just thought I'd  share.....

--
Ron Tinkham

The other surprising thing, I'll bet, was the tremendous amount of black
smoke that the burning rubber put out. You probably killed and disabled
mosquitos over a few square miles with that one!  All right! -  Seth