<VV> 63-65 FC (Shift thru) gas tank on a 61 Greenbrier?

Brown, David BrownD at bsci.com
Wed Jul 20 12:17:59 EDT 2005

John,

Depending on how big the holes are, POR15 makes an excellent
filler/sealer called Por Patch
(http://www.prp-porstore.com/page/por15/CTGY/Fillers) which is
impervious to fuels.  I would use that with POR15 paint on the outside
(they have silver) & then a tank sealer on the inside available from
them, or better yet, our Corvair venders.

Dave
Corvair Houston
CORSA member