<VV> My 110 HP Lawn Mower! -- (--problem fixed--)

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 5 15:39:42 EDT 2006

  Hi:

  I'm grateful to all of you especially to Mr. John Ryall, Mr. Tim Colson, Lon Anderson & VairDan. I've finally fixed the problem.
    1) I disconnected the throttle linkage to the right side (passenger side) carb & revved the car. The left carb worked perfectly.

    2) I then reversed this process, namely, the left side carb (driver side) was disconnected. I revved the car and it sounded like it's barely making a difference (actually an awful hissing noise).

    3) I cupped my hand on top of the bad carb (the passenger side which had the main jet clogged) to create a vacuum - doing this a few times revived the carb. Revving that carb alone made a big difference.
  Although I do realize that it needs to be rebuilt (and I intend to do that), but for now the car runs as it should :)

  Thanks again,

  Tony