<VV> Removing the front and rear window cowl panels... how?

Andy Clark slowboat at mindspring.com
Sun Aug 6 19:53:35 EDT 2006

Frank, I have never had to remove the backlight to get the rear cowl cover
off (six backlights changed so far- and counting).

You do have to remove the lower s/s window trim and the front and back
retaining screws, though.

The front lip on the cowl cover is nowhere near big enough to even consider
its use as part of the glass sealing mechanism. Sealer on this surface will
interfere with the trim retaining clips. The only time you'll have a problem
getting it off is if someone has been exceptionally sloppy with the glass
sealer.
Andy Clark
1966 140/4 Monza Sedan
1966 140/4 Yenko Clone