<VV> Car Display

norman.witte at comcast.net norman.witte at comcast.net
Tue Aug 8 06:10:46 EDT 2006

Well, the idea I had was that the class would have an automatic deduct for ALL of the chassis points.  So there would be a separate level for bronze, silver and gold, and winners would not be eligible to move to senior division.  Their scores would reflect that they did not go the extra mile on the bottom of the car.

Norm
From: "Kent Sullivan" <kentsu at corvairkid.com>