<VV> Car Shows and Sealing Wax

Mike Ioanes mioanes at woh.rr.com
Sat Aug 12 01:29:33 EDT 2006

Dave writes:

At the outset all I wanted to propose was a place for cars like my
non-concours-worthy '66 to compete.  Plus the bonus of more visibility
for Corvairs.

Dave Keillor

I think ALL Corvairs at a convention should be in either the Concours or the
car display.  At any convention I attend, I'd be willing to pay a few cars'
admission to the display or drive the cars there if the owners couldn't,
like if they wee helping put on the convention.  My 64 has only been to one
convention, Lexington, and it was in the display-ripped top, rust holes and
all.

Mike Ioanes