Fwd: <VV>Tire "aging"

Garth Stapon corvair2 at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 15 17:34:11 EDT 2006

Bill:

I saw an article about a guy driving a classic Sunbeam convert.

His tires were old, blew and the car flipped.

His passenger died.

He stated that he did not know than 10 plus years age on the seemingly good looking tire with plenty of tread was an issue.

Spend the money if you think you may have a problem.

Garth Stapon