<VV> Re: Corvette drivers --- No Corvair--well, a little Mosport NECC

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Sun Aug 20 21:05:22 EDT 2006

In a message dated 8/20/2006 3:56:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,

there  sat a gentleman, of an
>  >>> gentleman out for a cruise in his Corvette. When's the last time  you
saw such a

----------------------

I live in a big retirement village town north of Orlando where everyone is
silver haired and most drive Buicks, Grand Marquee's or Escalades and there
are plenty of Vette's around here of all vintages.  95% of the time, they  are
in the way on roads.  Actually, you can say the same thing for out on  I-75 or
the Florida Turnpike where everyone else is going 85.  Why do they  buy these
things?  Certainly not to enjoy their "sports car"  attributes.

Mosport NECC video:  I just finally played the jerky video my wife  attempted
at Mosport today.  I had no idea how loud my car is at high  revs.  Sounds
like an un-muffled Lycoming airboat wailing through the  Everglades.  Not as
loud as Bruce Carlton's though.

Joe Dunlap
Lady Lake, Fl.
'64 Vert. & '69 500 Coupe "street Mod." car  --- buncha other  weird stuff