<VV> Hot to trot Mustang? No Corvair

John Beck jb30343 at navix.net
Sun Aug 20 23:41:56 EDT 2006

Thanks for saying that Seth.  35 years ago my then brother in law let me
drive his Boss 302.  I was 16 at the time but I had driven several
interesting and high performance cars.  The Boss 302 turned me into a
nervous wreck.  At least one old fat guy feels better knowing that Ford
didn't win the Seth Emersom drivability award with that effort.  --J.B.