<VV> Re: PG RAMPY POWER QUEST

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Mon Aug 21 07:27:43 EDT 2006

i might not have been clear on my post before.  i wonder if a set of  95hp
heads would be better for me (smaller intakes) than the 140 with 2 carbs i  am
using?
 i remember something back in my vette days about 194 heads being  better
than 202 with the powerglide option.
i restored a 62  and had 2 others over the years. worked on many  around here
, but the fastest car i ever drove was a 66 dodge coronet with 426  426hp
hemi with the wide spread 2 afb 4bbl manifold.  much faster and more  powerful
than a 67 vette with the 3 x2bbl holley on 427. i worked on both at  about the
same time.  lucky i am still alive..
regards, tim colson