<VV> Corvette 1st Impressions (no Corvair)

Terry Denk tdenk at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Aug 23 17:54:36 EDT 2006

When I was in high school, I had a 64 Monza convertible 110 and liked to
drive it like it was a race car.  One day my cousin let me drive his Olds
442 Herst with a 455.  The first corner I came to, I hit the gas hard in
first gear like I always did with the corvair.  I spun the car 3/4 of a
circle with the tires burning and smoke everywhere.  Scared the hell out of
me but I learned about controlled power and how well the corvair handles
that day.

Terry