<VV> Plug for FC/Wagon Oil Filler Hole

Ian Harding iharding at destinydata.com
Mon Aug 28 14:31:30 EDT 2006

Speaking of which, there is another hole, about halfway forward on the
passenger side at about the same height on the block that seems to be
extraneous, and has a square head pipe plug in it.  The dipstick tube
hole is plugged too, but I can fix that!

I thought about threading it and putting in a plug, or maybe just
letting one "self tap" since it would be way harder, but I don't want
to crack anything...