<VV> Plug for FC/Wagon Oil Filler Hole

James Davis jld at wk.net
Mon Aug 28 15:04:27 EDT 2006

That plug is for the 1960 oil pressure snap switch.  You have a
universal replacement block.  It has all the fittings for all the
Corvair years and all Corvair models.  I use brass freeze plugs to
plug the holes I don't use.  A little Permatex #2 ensures a good
seal.   Brass freeze plugs are softer than steel and expand and
contract at the same rate as aluminum.
Jim Davis