<VV> 17 inch wheels on a late

Mark Noakes mark at noakes.com
Thu Jun 1 07:14:48 EDT 2006

What wheels are these?  Any pictures?

Mark Noakes

Mark Noakes

Personal, hobby, enthusiast vehicles, work/school, nature/travel/art photography located at:

http://blog.mark.noakes.com/

"In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is usually a difference."--Anonymous

Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.
-- Mark Twain.