<VV> Greetings

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Thu Jun 1 13:27:40 EDT 2006

Good afternoon

     After a discussion and green light from the Chairman, I've come back for a short interval, and for one reason only.

Anyone who requires any assistance, advice or guidance regarding the Buffalo Niagara area--the site of this years' National---Please feel free to send me an on list or off list e-mail, and I will be happy to respond.

I'll stay on for a bit afterwards, just to read the feedback, which sometimes is voluminous.

You won't see me commenting on posts from anyone, unless it involves the National or questions about the Buffalo-Niagara Region.

You probably realize that I do miss 99 7/8% of you guys. But it's like a bad shot of liquor.  Only takes one to mess you up to the point where you won't do that anymore. I'm active on over a dozen blogs at this point, either as commentor or as a guest poster, so the chances of seeing me past 8/15 is rather slim.

Looking forward to seeing all who can make it in Buffalo. It's gonna be a great Convention.

Regards
Hank Kaczmarek