<VV> Lakewood Question

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Fri Jun 2 11:40:27 EDT 2006

"Based" is too strong a word.  The wagons are based on the Corvair 4
door sedan, but with a roof and window setup similar to the BOP compact
wagons that GM made.  Once you're past the parts that make it into a
wagon, it's all Corvair.  They are about as much different from a sedan
as a sedan is from a coupe.

--Bryan