<VV> Follow Up On Oil Pressure Gauge

Tim Verthein minoxphotographer at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 7 16:23:17 EDT 2006

Well....Holy Cow! Thanks to the masses for pouring forth with oil
pressure gauge install information.  Ryan has decided to forgo
installing the gauge I picked up at the rummage sale, and I'm going to
install it in my Edsel instead..it just has a horrible, hard to see,
poorly mounted idiot light..and the tubing run will be about 3 feet!
So..the $1 gauge won't go to waste!

Ryan has decided instead to install a tach in the center space in his
Monza, which seems to make a lot more sense, would be something more
useful, too bad I didn't find a tach at a rummage sale for a buck!

Tim in Bovey

===
You *can* repair a flip-flop with a capacitor!
===