<VV> did the maaco thing

Dennis & Debbie PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Wed Jun 14 22:45:16 EDT 2006

I know a few people in Albuquerque who had their cars painted at Maaco and
were satisfied.  They did their own prep work and trim removal and had Maaco
shoot the paint.  When you bring a car in ready to paint, they will usually
assign it to their best painter and it usually comes out pretty good.

dp