<VV> Re: VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 16, Issue 6

Gary Swiatowy garyswiatowy at summitlubricants.com
Tue May 2 07:52:29 EDT 2006

Last weekend while checking over my 67 Monza. turned on the headlights and
noticed they weren't on!
Hit dimmer switch, and they flickered. Hit dimmer again and they
flickered...........
then smelled the distinct odor of electrics melting...............
dimmer was hot, plug into harness melting.
Napa had switch, and plug.............
workin good again......
Gary Swiatowy