<VV> Self pity and whining

Pleau, Dennis E dennis.e.pleau at intel.com
Thu May 4 10:43:24 EDT 2006

Norm,

The description of the problem as you just wrote it, is the textbook
description of vapor lock.  The fuel vaporizes in the pump and input
line.  The pump can't pump vapor so now new fuel is going to the carbs,
you burn what is in the carbs and then it sputters and dies as the carbs
go dry.
After it cools off the fuel condenses and everything is back to normal.

dp