<VV> Another Corvair up and running!!

4carbcorvair 4carbcorvair at gmail.com
Thu May 4 18:07:03 EDT 2006

Must be a Corvair finishing week!!

Here it is. 1 year, 9 months in the making. Got some little things to do.
Fix the odometer, clean, tidy up some wiring and install the new top at some
point.

I did the interior myself, new carpet, front and rear seats. New seat buns
on the fronts.

All of the body work and paint done by me.

Engine was rebuilt by me. First engine rebuild. Everything has been gone
through with the exception of splitting the crank case. I did have someone
do the machine work to the heads, cylinders, pistons and rods.

Nylon lower inner control rod bushings.

I'm sure I'm forgetting things....

Specs:

66 Corsa
140 just rebuilt/freshened
53 primary jets, 50 secondary jets
4sp.
Stock interior
Custom color (guy mixing paint messed up...)
16x7 Torque Thrust IIs'
205-50-16 BFG G-force Sport ZR rated tires
2 inch drop front springs(supposed to be one inch drop)
1(??) inch drop on the rear springs. (supposed to be stock hieght)

Nothing too exciting. Just fun to drive. [image: smiling smiley]

Took my oldest, who will be 4 on the 14th for a ride this afternoon. He had
a blast.

http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/4carbcorvair/?sc=1&multi=1&addtype=local&media=image

If the link doesn't work, let me know.

--