<VV> RE:F O R D whining non corvair

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Thu May 4 21:02:11 EDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: <mopar at jbcs2.net>
Subject: <VV> RE: Self pity and whining.............long

You want to talk discouraging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let me tell you about a 66 T-bird I bought last year.......
********
BeginFord
Hey, you win a " I wore out a 390 Ford "   T-Shirt.

I have never heard of a 390 ford " wearing out "  ... I bet it was the old
type oil back then, plus coking of whatever was used.    or dirt, etc.

If you get in trouble, let me know, I have a friend who is a t-bird Expurt.
If you get time, please send me an ephoto of your bird.

When I was in high school, my older brother would let me drive his '56 bird
.. god what a chick magnet ... maybe I need a 56 bird now ?

EndFord
ken campbell, iowaguy