<VV> Time to Replace pump

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 6 00:55:15 EDT 2006

If it takes a half hour, you need a new approach.

Disconnect the main line in.  Loosen the nut/bolt combination holding the
pump in place.  Pull the pump up high enough to clear the housing.  Do not
disconnect the lines to the carbs.  Turn the pump (maybe 8 - 10 turns) until
it comes off of the T.  Install new pump be reversing this.  10 minutes,
maybe 15 tops!

Later, JR