<VV> Beer -- no Corvair

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Mon May 22 11:36:11 EDT 2006

  Hey Joe,
  I'll trade you all the American watered down wannabe wuss beer you want for your Grolsch. There's a bonus in the ceramic capper bottles: you get fantastic beer and containers for your homebrew.
  If I'm not mistaken, the Grolsch recipe has been around for 350+ years. Somebody must like it.
  If the distributor had trouble moving Grolsch, he wasn't much of a distributor or just did a bad job of gauging his market.

  Chuck Kubin

Taruffi57 at aol.com wrote:
  My son worked for a "spirits" distributor last year but quit. He had
accumulated lots of cheap wine and beer and gave me a supply of Grolsch. I took
one sip and gagged so since I don't have an iron stomach, I now use what I have
left to clean my garage floor of oil drippings.

Joe D.
Florida