<VV> Highrise air cleaner

Dan & Synde dsjkling at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 22 19:13:39 EDT 2006

Hi Matt,

Would be a bit difficult to attempt the mod without raising the rear deck in
the van.  Air cleaners are just about touching the way it is.

If I had a car I'd attempt it just to see what it did.  But if I did that,
I'd have to put on a spark whistle and fox tail on the antenna to balance it
out effect. :)

Dan Kling

1961 Greenbrier Deluxe, 4spd, 3.89  On the Road Again,  yeehaw :)
1963 Spyder, restored   4spd Saginaw
1967 Ultravan #299  Newest of the herd!! Almost killed me already!!

http://photos.yahoo.com/duchesskyra
A few pictures of the Greenbrier, UltraVan, engine and tranny tear down with
more to come!