<VV> Nice 62 Monza Coupe for sale

Rt66Vairs at aol.com Rt66Vairs at aol.com
Thu May 25 11:32:00 EDT 2006

For Sale
1962 Monza  Coupe
102/PG
Everything  on the car is in working order.  There is a small oil leak –
nothing  major.  Vehicle had over $5,500 worth or parts and service done  ap
proximately 8-9  years ago.  Engine “O” rings, seals and gaskets  were replaced,
new thermostat, rods and clips, new rebuilt starter and starter  harness, 2 Clark
’s rebuilt carburetors, new high volume heater blower motor, 4  new KYB gas
shocks and complete interior.  It was also painted at that time  in the
original Harvest Gold, done in a base coat/clear coat.  Interior is  gold also.
Speedometer reads 33,888 but I have no way of documenting if these  are original
miles.  New battery and 5 brand new tires were put on the  vehicle within the
past year.
Asking $4,000
Owners name is Terry. He can email pics to  you
E-mail _res0ki0t at verizon.net_ (mailto:res0ki0t at verizon.net)
Phone  number is (760) 256-6659 – leave a message and he will return the
call.
Car is  located in Barstow,  CA.
Contact Terry. Don’t  contact me as I have no other info.
Tim  Abney
Inland  Empire Corvair  Club