<VV> Swapping Monza to 180 Turbo

Rodney Sampson rsampson at kc.rr.com
Sun Dec 2 21:47:35 EST 2007

Chris:

   Add fuel return line.
   Are you swapping out the guage set as well ?
     Then add a vacuum guage line and head temp wire.

   Other than that, I can't think of anything else...

  Thanks
Rodney Sampson 65 Corsa 140x4

    Message: 12
    Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2007 20:14:21 -0600 (CST)
    From: Chives <chives007 at verizon.net>
    Subject: <VV> Swapping Monza to 180 Turbo
    To: virtualvairs at corvair.org

    Anyone have a starting-block list of what I may be facing switching
    a Monza, standard shift to a 180 Turbo? Gleaned some info from
    Clark's but does anyone have some hand-on advice? (like don't
    bother) I'd appreciate a short-list of what I may need other than
    drivetrain/powertrain. Thanks in advance.

    Chris Ives
    EHT NJ
    65 Monza Vert 110 3-Spd

    Chris Ives