<VV> "Racing" WTBRT style / rear camber

allvair at allvair.com allvair at allvair.com
Mon Dec 3 16:44:58 EST 2007

BUT you folks recieve FULL? Sponsorship from DeckRug Enterprises!!!

It's really not fair to compare yourself to other teams in CORSA..... you and Scott have a definite "unfair advantage"....and seem to utilize it nicely!!! [ DR? corporate policy!!!!]

I'm sure others are out there right now wondering, " what can we do to get MR DECKRUG? to? like us too!"?? GGGGGG

Let them eat CAKE!!!

Matt Nall
AllVairs!
Web= http://tinyurl.com/3ds7d