<VV> Update on Rampside

Bob Saunders upnorth1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 18:58:22 EST 2007

Way Cool !!!

I bought my loadside last march, drove it 13 miles on a bad engine
before it blew the left side completely.
Rebuilt 95 hp, diff gone through, drove it 6 more miles when the wheel
cylinder locked up.

Thats the next and soon project.

This winter and spring {snows on the ground here now} I hope to redo
the front end, clean and seal the gas tank and clean up the interior,
adding 3 point belts and carpet.

Oh Ya, add an mp3 player to the stock radio. {Thanks Eric!}

The information available on this list is incredible, without it I am
lost. I have learned so much, and even found a local club member who
took me under his wing to get the truck running again.

I'll add my thanks to those who have been an incredible help!

Chaplain Bob

--
 FROM TROPICAL WISCONSIN
AT THE TIP OF LAKE SUPERIOR