<VV> Stock Oil pump-remote cooler

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Fri Dec 21 11:28:03 EST 2007

Dan, I use and Jon Brakke used a stock oil pump, with remote coolers up
front, and either -10 or -12 lines to and from. Oil Pressure is 75 psi.
Have to be very careful when engine is cold not to run rpm up too high as
oil pressure will blow out remote filter gasket. IMHO, stock pump is more
than sufficient for a remote cooler.

Chuck S
BBRT

Subject: <VV> Re: High Volume Oil pump