<VV> Unknow Rajay cartridge - any interest?

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 22 09:38:45 EST 2007

I purchased a rebuilt Corvair turbocharger off eBay, but found it to have a non-Corvair cartridge when I disassembled it to confirm the rebuild. The main bearing has 2 tabs on the large end and the heat shield is a hollow lighter steel arrangement. The carbon seal assembly is clearly from a different type of unit as there is no place for the sealing O-ring around the edge. I purchased it from a guy who says he used to rebuild them many years ago (hope you didn't get one). If you have an application for this, and are interested in an inexpensive purchase or trade, just drop me a note at gyoungwolf at earthlink.net. The parts appear to be new or NOS, but I don't have a use for them.
Thanks, and Merry Christmas,
Grant Young