<VV> Initial questions from a Corvair 'newby'

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Mon Dec 24 11:52:14 EST 2007

Geo.
I had a set of the Chinese 6 ton ones.
I had my 60 700 4 dr's ass end up on them while I pulled the engine.
Once I got the engine/transaxle loose , I put the car back on the stands to get my Finch cart out.  I then took a chain, and wrapped it around the door post to flip the car on its roof, so I could get the suspensions/gas tank out without crawling under the car. "REALLY RUSTY"

As I flipped the car over with the chain, Once it was on the roof I looked at the jack stands, and one of them had been bent like it was made of clay.  OOPS.

Hank