<VV> EM loose Steering

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed May 7 10:24:38 EDT 2008

Hi Dave,

Usually the gears don't really wear much, it's the bushings.  That
said, the simplest thing is to put a Flaming River box in it, you get
all new parts and a slightly faster ratio.  Check with Seth Emerson,
he had a lot to do with getting the production set up, and can tell
you if you need any adapters (I think it's a bolt in to your car).

--Bryan