<VV> Bulbs burn out quickly?

Ron ronh at owt.com
Sat May 10 02:44:31 EDT 2008

The filaments in the lights are of adequate resistance such that they are
never run in series and will not burn out prematurely no matter how you hook
them up to the battery.  All of the filaments are current paths in parallel
to the battery and if run in series they will only be dimmer with less
voltage.
RonH