<VV> Corvair Master cylinder

D. Barry Ellison bars84crx at hotmail.com
Thu May 15 16:48:36 EDT 2008

But Seth... why wouldn't they use it?

I've heard that as well, and I see no reason not to.  I have it in my black car, and I drove it every day the last two weeks (although it sat for 4 months).  I will have it in the black car in July at Indy I hope if fuel prices don't double again.  The fluid ain't 'changing to be changing'.Barry in SC > But as of late, I don't know any racers who will use it in a > car THEY have to drive (humor). Of course, racers may change fluid, or bleed > it, more often than the normal driver.