<VV> OLD FUEL?

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Fri May 30 17:07:24 EDT 2008

You're talking about putting diesel fuel into a  gasoline burning vheicle??
Chances of diesel raising the octane rating of  gasoline are about the same as
me getting a date with Paris Hilton!!!!   What kind of driving conditions in
what sort of vehicle are giving you only 13.5  mpg???  My Minivan can get 28
mpg (regular gas) on a long trip of 300+  miles on major highways.  I would
instead suggest you make efforts at  improving your vehicle's efficiency and your
driving methods to raise you  mpg.
    Frank "frugal" Burkhard

In a message dated 5/30/2008 2:03:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,