<VV> concours parts, was: Front sway bar hardware

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Fri May 30 18:04:54 EDT 2008

With all this talk about stainless, grade 5 vs grade 8, etc., I'd like to
know just what kind of parts a concours car should use, particularly
chassis parts. I'd like to use all stainless on everything, including all
the special stainless tie rods, strut rods, etc. that show up in the
Clark's catalog listings. Anything we should know about in that respect? Or
are some parts that have been repopped in stainless not such a good idea?

-Mark

Mechanic",