<VV> adjusting valves

Dennis PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Sun Nov 2 19:21:39 EST 2008

Today's lifters (don't know about the ones sold as deep dimple) work better with less preload.  I friend who owns a Corvair repair shop tells me he uses 1/4 for his cars and his performance oriented friends who understand they may be noisy when cold and 1/2 turn on everyone else's car.  The range is actually really wide, they will work just fine up to 1 turn for normal use.

Dennis