<VV> e-coat and e-coaters

cfm cfmann at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 9 09:49:14 EST 2008

one:
at what point during a restoration does one consider the actual e-coat process? after all your sheetmetal repair is done, or do you do right after media blasting, and before body prep?
two:
soda blasting, does any one of a business that performs this in Wisconsin or at least the Chicago area?
three:
I have heard "in circles" that the one the few e-coaters available to perform full body dips is in Minnesota. I live in Wisconsin, can anyone confirm or deny or suggest an alternative?

Click here to watch the larger E-Coating video. (For cable modem, DSL, and other fast connections.)

Click here to watch the smaller E-Coating video. (For dial-up modems and other slower connections.)
chris mann