<VV> GenFan Light goes on...but...

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Fri Nov 14 11:35:40 EST 2008

Hey guys,
Actually, those 3 or 4 small braided grounding straps were only on the cars
that came with a radio... their only purpose is to help stop static from the
engine electrical system... look at a factory issued "radio delete" car and
you  will see... and the small ground straps came with the radio kit if you got
one  from the dealer.
Check any year "accessory installation manual" and you'll see there in the
instructions.
The battery cable should have a small (12 GA?) wire coming from the end  that
attaches to the body... check that as well.
Good luck!
Lonzo

In a message dated 11/14/2008 11:26:45 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,