<VV> carburetor problem? - Maybe

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 08:44:47 EST 2008

Stacy, most important of all is to look for a local club. The resources
available through the membership is probably greater than anything you can
buy in a Corvair book. Next recommendation would be to join CORSA, the
national club, if you haven't done so already.

Seth is on the money with his diagnostic procedure, let us know what you
find.

George Jones
Performance Corvair Group
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)(since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
'66 Monza Coupe Custom