<VV> LM Front Intake Air for A/C Condenser

John Oshea jco99 at cox.net
Mon Nov 24 09:29:19 EST 2008

I don't know what condenser/fan yet. Hoping for a big junkyard 134A parallel
unit. From what I've found out so far, using 134A the bigger condenser the
better, within reason.
I'm stripping a 66 factory system with a Sanden compressor from a 110 parts
car.
I still have a list of problems to solve, such as:
Front mount condenser and airflow.
140 engine compressor mount.
Cutting the three dash vent holes.
Finding the correct blower resistor ( the donor car has the wrong one).
Sorting out the wiring.
Other important things I don't know I don't know.

Thanks for your advice. I'll check the inlets you mentioned from the
windshield plenum to the trunk.