<VV> ... 1960 corvair unique problems

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 3 01:30:47 EDT 2008

One of the biggest problems seems to be that you can't sell them -- I
figure any car that is driveable and has current license is a $500 car
-- maybe a little more for collectibles, and there is no such thing as
an upper end for certain cars -- sadly, the 1960 Corvair is not one of them.

yes, there's some unique parts, including the heater, but such parts
don't seem to be unobtainable, yet, and are mostly not important
drivetrain, brake, or suspension parts, depending on just how "original"
you might want to keep the car.

I suppose we could go on and on here -- suffice it to say there wasn't
enough interest in the 1960 models to keep the Cavecar list going.

A 1960 fan,

Bill Strickland