<VV> No spark issue - Need Recommendation for system check

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Mon Oct 13 23:00:23 EDT 2008

When you re-installed the coil wire did you feel the "click" of the wire
snapping into the cap and coil? I removed my coil wire the other day and
didn't reseat it well enough. I couldn't start the engine either. I fiddled
with the wire and heard/felt the "click" and all was well. Try it; it is an
easy mistake to make. As you are pushing the wire into the socket, squeeze
the boot to let the air out. It seems to work better for me.

Dave Thompson
Westminster, CA