<VV> Door Hinge Springs

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Tue Oct 14 20:39:07 EDT 2008

In a message dated 10/14/2008 4:44:36 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
monza67 at aol.com writes:

Anyone have an easy way to install the door spring on a 67 front door  hinge
with the hinge on the car? Haven't had much of a chance to try it, but  made a
quick attempt at compressing the spring and holding it in the  compressed
state with wires. I then ran out of time and haven't attempted  again.
Chuck Prosise

 That's the way I do it..  get it tight!  I use ty  wraps..