<VV> Florida Convention

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 22:43:46 EDT 2008

Didn't see it in the dining guide, but I can personally recommend the
Argentinian Steak House in Jacksonville Beach (can't remember the name of
it). If you've never been, It's an awesome dinning experience. And then
there's the seafood restaurant at the south end of the Mayport ferry. Good
Eats, a little out of the way, but Good Eats none the less.

As far as Grant's post, I think we should all show up at his house the week
before the convention and caravan to Jax with him....... Fire up the Grill
Grant, you're going to have a house full!

--

George Jones