<VV> sticking accelerator pedal

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Tue Oct 21 19:07:23 EDT 2008

In a message dated 10/21/2008 3:47:24 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
jwilson at unctv.org writes:

think I hear a 'clunking' noise up in the tunnel when I work the  forward
(into the
tunnel) acc rod from underneath. The Clark's catalog  diagram is hazy in this
area.
Is there some sort of bracket/ swivel/  fulcrum type arrangement up IN the
tunnel
or is it a straight rod from the  tranny to the pedal?

Worked fine until a week ago....

CJ  Wilson

 Yes... there's another pivot!   Most likely   rusted out!    Pull you back
seat bottom out and you'll  probably see the rust hole.

Common fix if no Welder available is to cut a patch from a 64-69   Air
Cleaner top cover...

You'll understand when you look at it!

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
Vist my Webpages!  tinyurl.com/The-Patio
somewhere between Sea Mountain and Coos Bay.  OR.