<VV> Wiring harness replacement

Marc Sheridan sheridanma1966 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 20:23:35 EDT 2008

My question is, what do you consider the "main harness"? Is it the dash
harness or the one that goes in the tunnel?

If it is the dash harness, I've done it, so it can't be that bad :o). It is
pretty much like a jig saw puzzle, if it fits, it works. Except for the two
wires with the same connectors that can be interchanged and mixed up. I did
do that! Other than that, it's not too bad.

Marc Sheridan
'66 Monza 'vert with mostly replaced wiring